We are not affiliated with any one denomination or church. We believe in the biblical message of generosity. Our goal is to spread the message of generosity in a safe and neutral way while still allowing for radical life transformation as God directs. In order for this to happen effectively, everything we do is guided by six core beliefs and eight core principles.
6 Truths about Generosity
1. GIVING IS A HEART ISSUE
closer walk with God.
2. GOD GAVE FIRST
God's giving to us is like the filling of a cup, and our giving to others reveals the cup running over. In the context of our own blessings and gratefulness, we learn to be generous givers. We didn't earn it; we never will. God's gift was the highest demonstration of unconditional generosity:
3. GOD OWNS IT ALL
4. WE ARE TO SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD
5. HEAVEN, NOT EARTH, IS MY HOME
It isn't wrong for us to spend money on things that are temporary, however, if we have an eternal perspective and understand that heaven, not earth, is our real home, then we know that we can store up treasures in heaven where we can experience them for eternity. A life of generosity—for all who know Christ—means the opportunity to draw closer to God, now, and in eternity. It means joy, a fulfilled heart, and the potential to store up treasures in heaven.
6. GIVING BRINGS JOY
8 Principles of Giving
1. GENEROSITY IS GOD'S MESSAGE...for all followers of Christ.
2. GIVING IS AN OPPORTUNITY NOT AN OBLIGATION...to be done out of joy, not duty, and primarily in response to grace.
3. GOD, THROUGH HIS WORD AND THE MINISTRY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, BRINGS TRANSFORMATION.
We are powerless to transform a life, yet we can be used as tools in facilitating opportunities for God's word to be heard and the Holy Spirit's transformation of lives.
4. BIBLICAL GENEROSITY IS A JOURNEY NOT A DESTINATION.
One does not arrive; we seek to embody the message in our own lives and humbly share it with others.
5. THE BEST INVESTMENT ONE CAN MAKE IS AN INVESTMENT IN GOD'S KINGDOM.
We encourage givers to live with a Kingdom of Heaven perspective.
6. LIFE CHANGE HAPPENS IN RELATIONSHIP OVER TIME.
We seek to move givers toward meaningful community.
7. EXPERIENCES SUCH AS EVENTS AND THE STORIES OF OTHERS ARE CATALYTIC.
We use them in motivating, challenging, and encouraging givers to grow in their generosity.
8. NEUTRAL ENVIRONMENTS ENHANCE AND ACCELERATE LIFE CHANGE.
We invite givers to process their role as a steward without the expectation of how, what, and to whom they give.